Large 11-circuit Chartres-style Finger Labyrinth, Maple/Walnut Wood, 10" diameter
Finger labyrinths are a tool for mindfulness and relaxation. By moving a finger slowly along the path, the "walker" can calm and center oneself. The principle is very simple, but powerful.
This finger labyrinth:
- follows a pattern a 11-circuit Chartres-style meditation labyrinth,
- has wide grooves with smooth edges, which are very satisfying and easy to trace,
- large-sized: measures 10 inches in diameter and is approximately 3/4 inch thick,
- made of walnut or maple wood,
- hand polished and hand finished with beeswax and jojoba oil
This size of a labyrinth is excellent for keeping on a table. Natural beauty of wood makes the labyrinth an elegant object, decorating your space. The labyrinth can be held in hand - the edges of the labyrinth are rounded and profiled, so it fits your hands comfortably. However, due to its size and weight, it is much more suitable to be use on a tabletop.
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days.
Handcrafted from walnut wood
Finished with beeswax and jojoba oil
10" diameter, 0.75" thick